Through our local search engine optimization (SEO) services, we can help your business achieve higher rankings in your local search results. No matter if you have a single location serving a local community or multiple locations across the state or country, we have proven strategies and tactics to help you rise above your competition.
What our local SEO services look like
- We’ll audit your business information all across the web. We take the time to ensure that your business information is correct to give you the best possible error-free local presence.
- We’ll perform Google My Business, Bing and Yahoo Local optimization. We'll ensure that these business profiles carry over the same brand identity and are optimized for your target location or service area.
- We’ll add you to second tier local business directories such as Angie’s List, FourSquare, MojoPages and Yelp. Our team will also research niche directories based on your industry and submit your business information.
- We’ll create business citations. A business citation can be defined as a reference of your business name and address on another website. An example citation would be a listing on your local Chamber of Commerce website where they reference your business information, but there is not a link back to your website. We leverage high-quality third-party sites to build citations for your business.
- We’ll help you get online reviews. 88% of consumers consult online reviews before they purchase local services. Online reviews can provide positive proof about your company and help increase trust with your customers. We can help you implement an effective online review acquisition strategy as well as provide recommendations on the best software for customer review marketing.
When working with Thrive on your local SEO campaign, you'll get regular detailed reports and records you can check anytime to track your local search engine optimization effectiveness.
On a monthly basis, we'll send
- Google Analytics reports.
- A keyword ranking report (from a tool you can check any time to monitor your rankings).
- An hours and tasks report detailing what we've worked on.
- Video summary from your dedicated SEO Specialist reviewing the month’s local SEO improvements and objectives.
- Your local SEO specialist is also available by phone or email any time in case you have anything to discuss. The more contact we have with you, the better we’ll be able to achieve your objectives.